remuneración: RMB12000~25000 tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Full time English teacher with flexible working time.We are seeking passionate educators to teach English in big schools that require a lot of teaching hours in Beijing-earn from 20,000RMB to 30,000RMB monthly!
Why Teach with CinoStar?
· Flexibility with no office hours on one to one class or fixed schedule with small group class
· Teaching materials provided so that you can focus on just teaching
· Leading brand education company with stable job opportunity
· Earn up 30,000RMB monthly with the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, demo bonus and other benefits
· Enthusiastic and supportive community of Chinese assistants
· Bilingual environment for your Chinese learning
· A Bachelor's degree or higher
· Teaching certificates on English
· Teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences)
WHO WE ARE
Cinostar Edu inherited the education philosophy of the American Teachers Association, founded in 1916, and officially entered the Chinese market in 2007. Following the United States CCSS education standards, Cinostar has worked in partnership with the international education publishing leader McGraw-Hill to create the world's first offline & online interactive American English classroom. Right now we have more than 200 offline branch schools in all over China.
We have two projects in our company. One is one on one VIP class teaching, and the other one is small group class teaching.
A global education company, our slogan is Enjoy English ,Win the World. Founded in 2007, we have become one of the market-leading education companies in China, with offices in both China and the U.S., and more than 300 branches across China."
Send the following documents:
A copy of BA degree
A short introduction video
to my email or to add my wechat or skype at 13661177917 for further communication.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados